Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Fun Quiz

Jennifer at Snapshot has tagged me and I cannot resist a fun quiz!

1. Grab the book nearest you, turn to page 18 and find line 4. "and above all it needs to be visual" (Writing from Within by Bernard Selling)
2. Stretch out your left arm as far as you can. What can you touch? The door of my armoire desk
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? a snippet of Scarborough Country
4. Without looking, guess what time it is. 9:58 pm
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 9:57 pm
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? My husband putzing upstairs
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? out to dinner with a friend
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? my business cards I'm printing
9. What are you wearing? striped polo and jean shorts
10. Did you dream last night? nope!
11. When did you last laugh? with a friend tonight
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? paint?
13. Seen anything weird lately? hmmm, poop in the park where it did not belong. more disturbing than weird I guess.
14. What do you think of this quiz? Funny!
15. What is the last film you saw? The Mothman Prophecies, b/c someone I work with told me they were actually in the film as a walk-on. Didn't see them though!
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? probably a different house, truth be told!
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know. I can't ride in a car w/o falling asleep
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt and politics, what would you do? The justice system, which I'd like to see better deterents for crime, i.e. people should know up front this action will result in this punishment . . .
19. Do you like to dance? Yep. Would love to learn Irish set dancing - the one that's sort of like our square dancing, but also like their step dancing (in square formation)
20. George Bush: Daddy Bush --; Baby Bush -- I didn't get this one. I thought it was one of those achievement type test questions - George is to Daddy as Baby is to . . . ???
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Sarah Elizabeth
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? Hey kid!
23. Would you ever consider living abroad? No way!
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gate? Welcome home!
25. 3 people who must also do this quiz in their blog: I'll tag Cindy, Dionna, and my sis!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! I like your boy's name. Actually, I could have said Baby for my girl's name, because that is in fact what we called Amanda for a while. And I think maybe you are right about #20. Good catch.