Friday, June 09, 2006

Destruction is a Beautiful Thing . . .

. . . well, it is when it involves the demolition of a very rotted out porch on the back of our house! We call it the room to nowhere because you can't get to it from inside the house, yet it was completely enclosed, with windows & a door. Ever since we moved in, I've been wanting that thing to go. Every spring I get out there and shopvac away all the cobwebs and other debris. When we have picnics, we usually put the food out there, but you can't sit out there because the place heats up like a sauna. Mike is taking down all but the roof and slab. He will put posts and a rail and then it will be a nice place to sit. It's a beautiful thing! I'll post some pics sometime.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can relate! I am so happy for you that this is gettin done! I love Phil 1:6 too! I found your site through Susan Bunts.