Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Slice of Life

I generally try not to make this blog just a recounting of my day to day activities, but I'm doing that today just for the heck of it. I suppose a little venting on my own territory is allowed!  I'm moving my office for the 13th time in less than ten years.  This latest move is my own doing - I asked for the job and the move goes with the territory.  If I was smart, I would have left things alone and probably gotten by without moving for a while, but it didn't seem right to be the only customer service representative with an office and I do want to be part of the team. 

Nevertheless, this will be the 2nd move this month and both were done while I was out of the office.  Good thing I am leaving today for a few days.  I do need an attitude adjustment . . . mostly over losing my window!  My coworker and I have a joke; "Everything's temporary," we say.  He has no idea, not being a believer, how true that is, and yet I'm the one struggling to remember that today!


No comments: