Tuesday, September 19, 2006

To Blog or Not to Blog

To Blog or Not to Blog - say that in the goofy accent Mandy Patinkin uses in the Princess Bride and you might just crack yourself up.

Seriously though. Do you ever wonder if you should hang up the keyboard? I was feeling like that tonight and then I read this post at Shalee's Diner. Please - go read this post. And think about it - you never know who you might bless with your words (be they blogged words or otherwise).


May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the link Dianne.
It was very precious to read for me personally.

Barb said...

I can just imagine how surprised Shalee was when she heard from Judy. I'd love to chat with the wife of the soldier I did a tribute to. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Susanne said...

It was awesome reading that at Shalee's and what a blessing. It's true, you just never know who's heart you touch!

Unknown said...

I missed the post the first time around for some reason, so I just have to chime in and say, "Don't even think about hanging it up."