Sunday, August 27, 2006

Feed Me?


Some of you who use Bloglines may have noticed that some feeds are not updating properly. Mine would be one of those, and I've noticed a problem with several others. I have a new feed on my sidebar that you could use to resubscribe. If you do, and notice an improvement, I'd appreciate knowing. And likewise, if someone makes you aware that Bloglines appears not to be working for your blog, you may want to consider burning a new feed with Feedburner as well.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, haven't noticed any problems, or don't use Bloglines to manage your subscriptions, just check back here tomorrow for a more interesting post!

1 comment:

Susanne said...

You know I did notice that sometimes I'm not getting people's new posts! I don't know if that was you or not though! I'll have to watch!