Monday, June 18, 2007

And Now For Something Completely Unexpected


I wasn't expecting this when I went to leave for work this morning! Yep, it appears someone decided they needed to bash my rear window in last night. Don't know why.

If nothing else, this is making me stop and ponder how I handle life's little curve balls. I planned to get to work early this morning and get a jump on the mess no doubt waiting for me since I was off Friday! Needless to say, that's not happening.

Well hey, I plan to use this time to catch up on some reading. You don't have to ask me twice if I'd like more time to read!

Update: The policeman just stopped by and he thinks it may just be due to the heat. Which is weird, because it clearly happened overnight, and my car windows were open all day yesterday. Hmm. Go figure! Nevertheless, I'd prefer it be a heat issue than vandalism!