Wednesday, May 24, 2006

New Digs!

Nope, I'm not moving my blog or anything. I'm moving, I think. I found a place that is exactly what I've been looking for. My husband and I often pick up the bi-weekly homes magazine and scan it for the perfect house. I think the hardest thing about looking for a new place is not knowing what it is you need. That has to be the starting point: do you know what are you looking for? But I think I've finally defined what I need in a dwelling place:

Security
Peace (and quiet)
Space to live clutter-free

More on this later; I'll try to post a picture if I can find one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats. Since we've relocated every 3 or 4 years, I've moved more than I ever thought I would, but it's fun finding a new place.

I think you've inspired me (like you did when you copied Katrina), so look for my musings on clutter in the next couple of days.