Monday, January 03, 2005

Making Progress!

I've been off work for the last seven days and it's been absolutely wonderful. I finally got around to some projects I had shelved for sometime, not the least of which was to add some links to my blog. I don't know why HTML always intimidates me but once I made up my mind to "get 'er done," the whole process took about 15 minutes! I'm happy to add some links to a few blogs I read and am blessed by on a regular basis.

Today I am surrounded by good books and lots of good intentions for the coming year! Not much puts me in a good frame of mind than a stack of books waiting on my nightstand. Today I purchased 8 Minutes in the Morning: A Simple Way to Shed up to 2 Pounds a Week Guaranteed by Jorge Cruise. I've been threatening my husband that I intend to start walking with a friend at 5:30am, a thought he finds completely distasteful! Not completely sold on the idea myself, I decided eight minutes in the morning might be more doable. So far it looks like a four-week kick start program, with a focus on strength-building and adopting common sense health habits. Stay tuned for updates on my progress!

No comments: