Thursday, February 03, 2005

Just for fun - something different. I got this from Blogin' Idiot who got it from Unspace who got from Therapy Failed who got it from Dell who stole it from Stacey who lifted it from Big Orange Michael who borrowed it from All Things Jen(nifer) who picked it up at Master Foley's Blog:

First, recommend to me:
1. A movie:
2. A book:
3. A musical artist, song, or album:

Next, I want everyone who reads this to ask me three questions, no more, no less. Ask me anything you want. (I will respond in subsequent posts. I reserve the right to not answer questions that might hurt someone else or that might be grossly inappropriate for my blog.)

Then, I want you to go to your blog, copy and paste this allowing your friends to ask you anything they want!

2 comments:

daisymarie said...

1. A movie: Patch Adams
2. A book: "Your God is Too Safe"
3. A musical artist, song, or album: Michael W. Smith's Worship and Worship Again

Three questions:
1. You listed a "fav" scripture, what scripture do you wrestle with it's meaning?
2. You've just won the vacation of your dreams. You can take 4 people with you. Who would you take and where would you go?
3. What's one of the toughest decisions you've ever had to make and why?

Michael said...

1. A movie: Sleepless in Seattle
2. A book: The Five People You Meet in Heaven Author: Mitch Albom
3. A musical artist, song, or album: Uncle Kracker, Drift Away

Part B.

1. What was your fondest memory growing up?
2. If you could do one thing over again in your life what would that be?
3. How would you describe yourself?

Take Care
Michael