Saturday, October 08, 2005

Positive Quote of the Day

POSITIVE QUOTE OF THE DAY-----------------------------I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a freshtry, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewherebehind the morning.-- J.B. Priestly (1894-1984) English Author

When I was in high school, I remember my classmates moaning and groaning about J.B. Priestley, the editor of the English literature text. Secretly I longed for complaining rights. Having just transferred from another school, as a junior I had to take several classes with the freshman. As a result, I sat in one room reciting Spanish verb forms with fourteen year olds, while my fellow juniors explored the world of Shakespeare and his contemporaries. Anyways, seeing this quote today brought back some memories of days gone by.

No comments: