Thursday, October 09, 2008

Too Good Not to Share

I've been enjoying some new music lately and it's just too good not to share. A true worship experience is how I'd describe Charlie Hall's new CD, The Bright Sadness. I'm the kind of person who likes the whole experience, so I've been blessed as I've read some of Charlie's thoughts behind the title of the CD, as well as the artwork. I get my money's worth out of a CD; I've had this for a little more than two weeks now and I'm still pretty much stuck on the first 2 songs. If you get a chance, do yourself a favor and check it out.

Oh and, on my way to work today I saw this great bumper sticker: Read Books, Not Bumper Stickers! Literally, I laughed out loud, knowing that for some people, bumper stickers may be the heaviest reading they do. Oh, what they're missing!

(So you're wondering . . . am I back? I'm not sure. This post just didn't fit the criteria I've set for myself on my other blog. But like I said, I couldn't keep it to myself any longer!

2 comments:

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Hey - a post from Dianne! Woo-hoo! I've been ignoring my feed-reader, because I'm so very behind, but thought I'd check and here you are.

Charlie Hall's name keeps popping up around me, but I still haven't checked him out. But with your recommendation, I probably will.

Hope you're back, but there's no pressure. :)

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

I'm so glad to see you posting!

I haven't heard of this guy before, but I'm glad you posted about him. I'll have to go exploring :)